How can I get involved?
To receive info about upcoming meetings, please sign up for the mailing list.
Regular team meetings are held at the Ohio State Center for Automotive Research. The meetings are from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sundays and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesdays.
If you do not have transportation, pick-ups will be provided at the following locations and times on Tuesday nights:
- West Main Campus – Drake Center (in front lot) on Cannon Dr: 5:42 pm
- South Campus – Paterson Hall on 12th Ave: 5:45 pm
- North Campus – Archer House: 5:50 pm
The team will also holds regular weekend workdays at 10am, on Sundays during Fall Semester and Saturdays during Spring Semester. Pickup times and locations for weekend meetings are:
- West Main Campus – Drake Center (in front lot) on Cannon Dr: 9:42 am
- South Campus – Paterson Hall on 12th Ave: 9:45 a.m.
- North Campus – Archer House: 9:50 a.m.
A map of pickup locations is available.
Who can get involved?
The Ohio State University EcoCAR offers an unparalleled student experience. Ohio State EcoCAR is actively looking for students enrolled in design, business, communication and engineering; however, any student looking to get involved is welcome regardless of major.
No experience is necessary.