How can I get involved?
To receive info about upcoming meetings, please sign up for the mailing list.
Students can join the team by simply attending a meeting.
Regular team meetings are held twice a week at the Ohio State Center for Automotive Research during the following times:
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sundays (autumn semester)
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays (spring semester)
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesdays (autumn semester and spring semester)
If you do not have transportation, rides are provided to and from the Center for Automotive Research.
Pickup times and locations for weekend meetings:
- West Main Campus – Drake Center (in front lot) on Cannon Dr: 9:42 am
- South Campus – Paterson Hall on 12th Ave: 9:45 a.m.
- North Campus – Archer House: 9:50 a.m.
Pickup times and locations for Tuesday meetings:
- West Main Campus – Drake Center (in front lot) on Cannon Dr: 5:42 pm
- South Campus – Paterson Hall on 12th Ave: 5:45 pm
- North Campus – Archer House: 5:50 pm
A map of pickup locations is available.
If you have any other questions about joining, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can get involved?
The Ohio State University EcoCAR offers an unparalleled student experience. Ohio State EcoCAR is actively looking for students enrolled in design, business, communication and engineering; however, any student looking to get involved is welcome regardless of major.
No experience is necessary.